Monday, June 20, 2011

Busy, busy summer days...

Right now....I am teaching summer school 4 mornings a week, helped a friend prepare for an estate sale/move,  and making a list of my immediate goals.
I need to:
a.   set up the girls' swimming pool
b.  prepare to can black-eyed peas from the garden
c.  make new covers for the couch and it's cushions
d.  paint and update a nightstand from my childhood

Sadie is back from summer camp this week, and Maggie attended VBS in the mornings last week.   We all are attending VBS at our church this week in the evenings.      I am working in the yard each day, and working to prepare the estate sale each afternoon.  I was looking forward to a relaxed summer schedule, but it just hasn't arrived yet.   In about 1 week everything will slow down (hopefully). 

No comments: