Friday, December 14, 2012

A Deck with A View

This was my view from my deck recently.   Our deck was a gift from Keith; it's one of my favorite places to read.    A few quick things:

a.  Tonight, Sadie is attending cotillion; Maggie is at UIL competitions today.  What great kids I have, and what wonderful things they get to participate in.
b.  I have had 2 dreams about Keith this week;  both have been reassuring and wonderful, just spending time together.    
c.  I am close to tears today when I think about him;  wishing he was here to make more great memories. 
d.  Finding time to get to the store, clear out clutter, clean and cook is a challenge right now.  Ready for the two weeks off we are about to have.:)
e.  Made chicken and dumplings this week, with leftover turkey from the freezer, and 2 cans really cheap canned biscuits.  It was a great quick meal.

No comments: