Friday, December 2, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011


What a wonderful week off we enjoyed for Thanksgiving this year.  It was a week of cooking, resting, and a time for Sadie to catch up on her Driver's Ed study.  I loved setting the Thanksgiving table with my vintage dishes and tablecloth.   I even scored a few great Black Friday deals to top off the week.  I want the girls to stay the ages they are now for about 5 more years, but since that can't happen, I am trying to "be in"  the moments that we have now.  Sadie is cooking supper tonight for all of us.   Maggie is growing taller, and I sent her off to school this morning in highwater pants, not realizing how highwater they are now until I watched her walk out to the car for her dad to take her to school.   Black pants and yellow socks, with much more of the yellow sock showing than should have.   I need to get the sewing machine out this weekend and whip up a few pairs of jeans for her.  





No comments: